We pride ourselves on providing a very professional service from our dedicated team who are all fully trained. We provide our services to many customers throughout London on a day to day basis.
Our reputation comes from the highest quality workmanship, experience, reliability, and responsive local service, personalised and friendly expert advice using only the highest quality products and offering excellent customer service.
It is this that gives our first time clients a level of service that exceeds their expectations; it ensures that most of our work comes from recommendations and repeat business.
We regularly do:
- Floor and Wall Tiling
- Wall Papering
- Painting, including specialist paint effects
- Interior and Exterior Decorating
- Kitchens and bathrooms
- Flooring of all kinds and finishes
We will take on smaller decorating jobs through to larger jobs involving teams of decorators to ensure your project is finished quickly.
If you have commercial premises that need to be decorated, we will be more then happy to quote on it. We have a large team of decorators and can take on very large projects should you need us.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Ealing Builders aims to provide a high quality of service by dealing honestly and fairly with all our clients large and small. We are committed to having the best ethical and moral values in the industry by only dealing with reputable business partners and working with and assisting our clientele’s specific requirements. We take a pro-active approach to maintain the high standard of service our clients have come to expect and to maintain long lasting business relationships with all our dealings.
Ealing Builders encourages growth and advancement within our ranks through continuous training and development of our valued staff. We recognise the importance of having a committed and stable base of employees and endeavour to create a working environment that will optimise performance and retain employees by recognising and rewarding efforts which exceed expectations and by maintaining a safe working environment.
To successfully deliver our projects and expand our business and services to promote long-lasting business relationships, to encourage repeat business with our existing clients and consultants, and to develop new business through our reliable, reputable and respected reputation
- Deal honestly and fairly with our clients large and small
- Recognise that fair and genuine competition is a fundamental service we have to provide
- Maintain a high standard of workmanship with quality and services
- Take every opportunity of rendering community service and assist where possible
- To maintain the respect of our clients and their representatives and continue a healthy working relationship
- Professionalism and ethics in all our actions and dealings
- Continuing training and development of our valued staff
- Continuous productivity improvement
- Provide a safe working environment.
We commit ourselves
- To act at all times with honesty, integrity and responsibility and in the spirit of good faith and fair dealing
- To engage in no conduct which is unfair, harsh or unconscionable
- To engage in no practice which might tend to lower the standards applicable in the building and construction industry
- To observe both the spirit and the letter of the relevant laws of the United Kingdom in which we operate
- To understand the principles of fair trading legislation by ensuring that all key management participate in appropriate educative training and compliance programs
- To bring any known breach of the code by a member to the attention of our Association without delay
- To seek to further the objectives of the code
- To observe the principles of the code
A considerable proportion from our business comes from referrals and returning customers. Our main focus is not only onto keeping our standards high, but also onto continuous improvement at all levels. We fully understand that in today’s competitive environment, business is worthless without customers who are fully satisfied by the service received.
It is our promise to provide the highest levels of service at all times, no matter how big or small a job is. On completion, for general refurbishment work we issue a Guarantee Certificate with a minimum cover of 12 months. On some types of installations, like roofing, double glazing and waterproof rendering, we offer a Guarantee up to 10 years. To make things more secure for the client and for us, we are backed up by our Public Liability Insurance which covers up to 2 million pounds.
We advise our customers and help them choose only products and materials from trusted manufacturers that are covered by full warranty. We take complete responsibility for all appliances supplied and fitted by Interior & Exterior Services experts. Our project assigned technicians will inspect them and, if in full working order, will then put you in possession of the warranty offered by the manufacturer together with our workmanship Guarantee for complete Peace of Mind. You might consider taking additional cover for equipment or extending the product warranty period, as repairing electrical or mechanical items, after manufacturer’s warranty runs out, can be very costly
Full transparency and No Hidden Costs in everything we do, comes as standard
Guarantees we hand over includes:
Central heating equipment and plumbing fittings
Electrical installation equipment and fittings
UPVC or aluminium windows and doors
Appliances (supplied and fitted by us)
Specialist flat roof systems
Data cabling equipment
Specialist external paint systems
Valuing consistency and sustainability, we make sure we hire only fully qualified technicians and engineers that are passionate to deliver a great service.
Should you require further information, have a comment or simply if you aren’t satisfied with the level of service we provided, please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail, phone or in writing. One of our Customer Care Advisors will deal with your matter urgently.
Postal Address: 20 Buckfast Court, Romsey Road, London W13 0SH
20 Buckfast Court
T. 0208 579 4032
M. 07908 161527
Our dedicated support team is available to help you:
Monday-Friday: 9am to 5.30 pm
Saturday: 10am to 1pm